west end slalom

bkreisbkreis Posts: 231 Baller
West end slalom in Atlanta is awesome! @OB1 @MattP ..if you're ever near you need to ski it! water is amazing, set ups short but fine and a little bumpy..more importantly it's a great place with super nice people!!!!
OSUwaterskierMattPmmosley899ReggieOBulldog[Deleted User]Than_BoganklindyJody_Sealsantangelo

Comments

• MattPMattP Posts: 5,880 Moderator
    Great meeting you as well @bkreis ! You are welcome back anytime.

If any one ever needs a pull in Atlanta. Just let us know!
    ReggieO
  • 41off41off Posts: 43 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    You can't get better hospitality anywhere compared to West End Slalom @ob. All you have to do is contact them and they will accommodate you and all of your needs. The place skis great too.
  • WishWish Posts: 6,754 Mega Baller
    Feel like it's been forever since I've been up there. I get the occasional pic of progress with grounds (looks way better then it used to). Probably one of the best times I've had skiing at the ProAm. Now that it's back up and running, looking better then ever I need to get back there. Course would love to ski another ProAm there in May...hint hint. ;)
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • hogexpresshogexpress Posts: 97 Baller
    That place is a little hidden gem 10 min from airport and so close into Atlanta. Yeah it's a little bit of a short set-up but the lake skies really well!
    Keith Sims - South Carolina
  • jcrossjcross Posts: 8 Baller

I haven't been there but ski with @OB up in Indy and down at Okee. I'm looking forward to checking out his site soon and skiing at his ProAm with my son if it happens next year!!