I bought a new boat this year. I had decided to keep my 94 190, so we towed it out to northern California for the month. I still love this boat, but I'm having doubts about keeping two boats across the country from each other.
Here's the listing:Prostar on SIA
If you want an amazing slalom boat for a really good price, here's a beautiful one.
I'm planning to tow it back to MO, starting on Saturday. I know there were a couple west coasters interested in the boat, so here's your chance. Make me a reasonable offer before Saturday that saves me towing it back across the country. Or, meet me along I80 or I70.
Shoot me a text or call if interested.