Beautiful 94 Prostar 190 for sale - this week in NorCal

kpickettkpickett Posts: 134 Baller
I bought a new boat this year. I had decided to keep my 94 190, so we towed it out to northern California for the month. I still love this boat, but I'm having doubts about keeping two boats across the country from each other.

Here's the listing:
Prostar on SIA

If you want an amazing slalom boat for a really good price, here's a beautiful one.

I'm planning to tow it back to MO, starting on Saturday. I know there were a couple west coasters interested in the boat, so here's your chance. Make me a reasonable offer before Saturday that saves me towing it back across the country. Or, meet me along I80 or I70.

Shoot me a text or call if interested.
417-837-9422

Kyle
Kyle Wiley Pickett
escmanaze

Comments

• keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 295 Solid Baller
    Huge bummer. I saw your boat a few years ago back when I was looking to buy but the cost of shipping was hard to beat and I am in NorCal. I like the reverse gelcoat and love the 94 MC.
  • CentCent Posts: 80 Baller
    Nice boats I used one yesterday. In excellent condition and only about a160 hours of use.
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,318 Crazy Baller
    That boat is sweet!
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 295 Solid Baller
    @dvskier why the dislike?
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 122 Baller
    Fat finger on iPhone and didn't notice it.
  • kpickettkpickett Posts: 134 Baller
    We just brought the boat back to Missouri. I'm willing to negotiate on the price if anyone is interested. I'd be happiest if this boat went to a slalom skier.
    Kyle Wiley Pickett