Yellow Loop Help

arigold22arigold22 Posts: 37 Baller
Hey Ballers! I'm looking for some advice to help with that gnarly 28 off loop. What are the main things I should focus on which will help improve my skiing at this line length?

I have attached a video of my most recent attempt at 14.25m which can be found below.

Tagged:

Comments

• IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 1,118 Crazy Baller
    You're falling back on your gate pullout and it's putting you narrow to 1 ball which is putting you late to 2 ball. Pull out 10 feet later and you will keep your width on the gate and it will make your 1 ball a lot better
  • RazorRoss3RazorRoss3 Posts: 1,284 Mega Baller
    Honestly you simply look a little back on the ski throughout. Be sure to get set before you pull out, lock into your good position and weight distribution and then like @Ilivetoski said, get wider for the gate, combination of getting wider to start with and adjusting your timing. I tend to have skiers look at the left hand gate ball before they pull out because the brain is a very good approximation machine, if it knows where it is, and knows where it wants to go, it's pretty good and filling in the blanks.
    Than_Bogan
  • arigold22arigold22 Posts: 37 Baller
    Good points. I've been working on my gate quite a lot lately and it has improved over time but obviously still needs a lot of work. I will try to pull out a bit later and wider to hopefully stay over the front of the ski and set better angle towards 1 ball.