87 MC 190 in MN great shape $6K

6balls6balls Posts: 4,466 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
Ski partner selling his red, one-owner '87 Prostar 190...excellent shape. Back seat seldom used, drivers seat reupholstered as is passenger seat cushion. No need to do motor box or combing pads(some faded) but if did would be super nice. Has PP on holley 4 barrell, 240 hp 351. There is no wood to rot in an '87 MC.

I skied this boat primarily with him from 2002 to 2010 about 50 hrs/yr. Fantastic wake, spray at shortline of course but I've run 38 on it as has the owner and @razorskier1. Since 2010 we free ski it in the spring before our buoys are up...and she goes in Minnetonka once each fall to see the leaves turning.

Trailer is excellent, nice cover, has always been wiped down after use. Starts and runs great.

I don't just remember total hours--I'm thinking just over 1000 but I'll check and re-post after asking. I don't have pics she's in storage. Very sharp red and gel is excellent.

Steal for the price at $6K firm, would make a great first ski boat. We can get her out of storage and on the water for a serious buyer. Pretty sure if interested enough to look it gets bought she's impressive for an '87.
Dave Ross--die cancer die

Comments