Looking for Perfect Pass Stargazer, Z-box if possible

sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
edited August 7 in Stuff For Sale
Or I can add Z-box myself. But I want the Stargazer set up so I can. Anyone selling?

EDIT: Intended use is on an older Malibu Response LX with mechanical throttle.

Comments

• Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,148 Crazy Baller
    @sunvalleylaw your Malibu has a mechanical throttle, used Stargazer modules for mechanical systems are very rare to find. Good luck!
    sunvalleylaw
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
    edited August 7
    Thanks. Good to know. @Bill22 , did you buy new?
    Yes, my Boo came with PP classic and in spring of '16 I purchased Stargazer and a new display.
    I was watching SIA, eBay and BOS for a long while.
    sunvalleylaw
    I have seen someone with a Malibu Stargazer display for sale for $175 OBO but without the rest of what I need, that would be useless.
  • foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 351 Solid Baller
    I looked for a used pp for my old supra for over 2 years and never found a complete one. Found some partial ones but when I priced the parts to make it complete it was close to the price of new. Finally ponied up and bought a new stargazer last year. And as luck would have it my buddy offers me a great deal on a 2000 response lx this year and I sold the supra.
    2000 Malibu Response LX 67 Radar senate double vector highwraps
    sunvalleylaw
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,361 Mega Baller
    I maybe doing a ZO coversion on my 99 RLx soon if I do I'll be selling the hole PP stargazer with z-box.
    sunvalleylaw
    Cool, @gregy , keep me posted and let me know when you are going to commit. Would love to get the project done before buttoning it up again this autumn.