Camaro Vest For Sale

skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,080 Open or 55K Rated Skier
Selling a large camero vest (back brace built in), black outside red inside (reversible). Like new, just to big for one of my ski compadres. Retail 180, I'll ship for 120$
Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,844 Mega Baller
    What size person do you think this will fit. I am 6' 180 lbs with a 42" suit jacket at the moment.
    Mark Shaffer
  • EdmundEdmund Posts: 115 Baller
    Wish that was a medium; I would take it. I cannot find any in stock now.
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 140 Water Ski Industry Professional
    They were recalled from every retailer in the US due to a defect in side seam. Due back out in September. ALWAYS buy one (or more) size down in Camaro vests...
  • EdmundEdmund Posts: 115 Baller
    @waterskigirl Good to know; thanks.
  • NorthIdahoLPONorthIdahoLPO Posts: 14 Baller
    I concur.. my Camaro fits snug when dry but does expand considerably. My large is just right if not a little lose after some time in the water... I am 6'6" 210lbs.
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 189 Baller
    @waterskigirl I have one that I got at Christmas, is this something I should contact them about?

btw...I LOVE this vest.
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 140 Water Ski Industry Professional
    No, the vest is awesome... just some stitching issues, watch the side seams...I would keep using it and if the side seams start to come apart reach out to Camaro and they will replace it. Camaro just did not want to keep selling them knowing there were some issues with stitching...Reminder to all, you must buy all their vests at least 1 size down :)
    RichardDoane