Represent your favourite lake with a custom 3d lake map!

ctrichctrich Posts: 1 Baller
These 3D lake maps are laser cut and engraved from wood. I CAN CUSTOM MAKE ANY LAKE IN THE WORLD! Size is approximately 18x12x1. Placed in a handcrafted frame, behind glass, these maps are ready to be displayed wherever you please!

I strive to make every map a truly personalized pimgur.com/D67VORQiece of art. This means, I allow you the option to have words custom engraved, specific coordinates engraved, stars at significant locations, and even photos of your favourite memories! I work with my customers to ensure their map is a truly one-of-kind piece.

If interested, please let me know what lake and customization you would like. I will then put together an electronic preview for your approval prior to the deposit. This ensures you know exactly what you are ordering and the customization is correct.

Photo can be of anything including, photo of cabin, photo of you skiing, photo of landscape, anything!

The price is $130 for a map without a photo (Design 1) and an addition $10 for a map with a photo (Design 2). All other customization is included free with the map. I ask for a deposit upon placing an order. I can accept payment as e-transfer or Paypal.

I am currently located in Calgary, Alberta and able to ship anywhere in the world for an additional $25.

As mentioned, you are not just limited to Shuswap Lake. I can custom design any other lake in the world. Just let me know which lake you're interested in and I will send you an electronic preview of what it would look like asap! If you would like to see some of the other maps I have created, please find Richardson Custom Design on Facebook.

Thank you for your interest, please contact reply in the forum or email at richardsoncustomdesign@gmail.com if you have questions or want to place an order!

Comments