2018 Radar Waterskis

HortonHorton Posts: 23,516 Administrator

Skiing is fun. It sounds simple but it’s what drives us to build the best products day in and day out. Radar was founded and led by skiers who have instilled in us the passion to push beyond the norm and make better products. This passion fuels our desire to innovate and create. It means early mornings and late nights, red eye flights followed by dawn sessions, leads us to conversations that flow to progression. We never stop dreaming of what’s next and what we can do to make skiing even better. Our constant desire to push the sport leads us to where we are now. We have fun creating every day so that you can have fun on the water. Just go ski.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

ColeGiacopuzziMattPBroussardBulldogWishTdubschaferaupatkingGaryWilkinson

Comments

• TdubTdub Posts: 185 Baller
    Thanks for sharing @Horton. Cannot wait for the new Senate Lithium.
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 35 Baller
    Is it the same , just different graphics? Just picked up a 17 and should be here later this week.
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,148 Crazy Baller
    @C5Quest in a different discussion Eddie Roberts Jr said "the '18 Senate is based off the 16-17 Vapor." That sounds like a graphics update.
    Availability of 2018? @C5Quest where did you find a 2017? I have been looking for one since mid July.
    @Tdub I got lucky. Just happen to be down at PerfSki last week on a layover and they had a clean 67' demo they scored from somewhere. Was the only one I've seen in months. Called them back a few days later after I got home from my trip and couldn't believe they still had it. Against my better judgment I jumped on it. Great price too so couldn't pass it up.
    TdubAndy
    @C5Quest Well done.
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 344 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    edited August 17
    2018 Radar Lithium Senate Here's the details on the 18 guys!
    Cole Giacopuzzi • Radar Skis
    Bill22Chunkyd
    Sweet!
    Thanks for the update @ColeGiacopuzzi for the update. I talked to Nathan at Performance last week and my order has was submitted..
    ColeGiacopuzzi
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 344 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @Tdub Awesome, Enjoy!! That's a killer ski.
    Cole Giacopuzzi • Radar Skis
    Tdub