Home for sale on Arizona Ski Lake

CraigskierCraigskier Posts: 2 Baller
Check out my home for sale on Buchli Lake in San Tan Valley, Arizona (One hour from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport or just twenty-five minutes from Mesa/Gateway Airport). Live there full time or use it as a winter getaway with skiing year-round. I will consider selling the home furnished and with the boat. https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/8687055_zpid/33.207956,-111.415444,33.134245,-111.532689_rect/12_zm/?view=public
ReggieOnikandsteveOdesign1herkyjerkyMuskokaKy

Comments

• sternmarksternmark Posts: 1 New Baller
    Would you consider owner financing until we sell our business in PA? Our 13 year old lives to ski and it is difficult when the river is frozen. Her PB is 32 mph 28 off 2 balls. We skied in Apache Lake several years ago and love the Arizona weather. Is there a POA and fees?
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 75 Baller
    Great house on a great ski lake.Ck out waterskiarizona.com Sue Telarico put together all the info on the lakes in the Phoenix area.Its a great video presentation for all of the lakes and has a chart showing the fees.Buchli is a great ski lake and I think really private.I would love to buy it!!
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
  • GolfguyGolfguy Posts: 75 Baller
    Awesome place, just skied a fantastic tournament there a week ago. Warm and the scores were all very good buoy counts.
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,659
    Loved Buchli Ski Lake the one time I skied there! Why are you selling @Craigskier? Where will you ski when you sell?
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - USI Tech pays for my water ski addiction
    AkBob
  • CraigskierCraigskier Posts: 2 Baller
    @sternmark Owner carry is not an option at this point, but depending on terms, it might be something I could consider depending on timing. @scotchipman I love it here at Buchli Lake, but had major back surgery last year and I can't ski at a level that is satisfying to me any more. Thanks for the nice comments-- I've been here for twenty years and it saddens me to move on to my next chapter.