Vinyl skins for a 07 Malibu RLXI

rodeconrodecon Posts: 158 Baller
I am in need of new vinyl skins for the 2 rear locker hatches on my 07 Malibu RLXI......where should I start looking?

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• DavidNDavidN Posts: 75 Baller
    www.themalibucrew.com
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 572 Crazy Baller
    Gabriel Garcia. bassmastergarcia at y a hoo dotcom

He's the go to for Malibu skins.
  • DGravelleDGravelle Posts: 24 Baller
    @rodecon where are you located? and could you let me know what you find out on this as i will be replacing mine in the off season
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,573 Mega Baller
    Also check with your local dealer to see who they use for vinyl work on boats too old to get factory skins.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • SethroSethro Posts: 180 Baller
    Gabriel Garcia did two skins for me last winter. Absolutely perfect factory match for my 98 Echelon

UWSkierDW
  • DekeDeke Posts: 321 Baller
    There was someone named Chee Moua who I worked with back in 2012. Got his name from MalibuCrew and he worked at Malibu. Maybe Gabriel is the new go to?
  • PurdueSkierPurdueSkier Posts: 130 Baller
    Chee is no longer around. He did all of my skins several years ago and it was perfect. He took some people's money and skipped town a couple years ago. I have not used Gabriel but that is who is recommended on the malibu crew site.
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 572 Crazy Baller
    Chee is out of the business. Gabriel is the man now.
  • rodeconrodecon Posts: 158 Baller
    Thank you all! I will check out Gabriel Garcia

@DGravelle I am in upstate NY, Rochester area, will re post and let u k ow how I make out
  • DWDW Posts: 1,541 Crazy Baller
    A bit off topic, if you are simply looking for marine vinyl, Great Lakes Skipper carries a large supply of options. The challenge is the matching and research to what you want is all on your shoulders and leg work but if you succeed, it is a good source for older options and applications.