Twisted Binding. What gives?

MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 46 Baller
I'm guessing the experts in this forum can easily answer this. I'm a LFF skier and my front and heel rubber continuously seem to get "twisted" to the left . I get that the front foot is going to twist but it's so pronounced that it's like impossible to get the rubber back into position, Especially the heel. I got rid of the wrap & laces on the front bootas the twist got so pronounced that the corner of the laced wrap which normally should be well around the side of the ankle was drilling a hole in my ankle. The full no lace wrap fixed that but as you can see in the picture (center ski) the rubber in the front boot is still all noticably twisted left. Been skiing since a kid but was off then for 35 years and moved back to a lake a few years ago and it's been happening since. OK ski guru's - what am I doing wrong here? Any help apreciated.

Comments

• MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 46 Baller
    sorry - here is the pic
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 46 Baller
    let's try this again
  • mwetskiermwetskier Posts: 1,216 Crazy Baller
    schedule a thorough examination with a skilled physical therapist to determine if you have abnormal Internal and / or external rotation during flexion. maybe you're one of those guys who need to mount your binding in a rotated condition?
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 1,879 Crazy Baller
    Storage issue? Try a different binding this one might just be loose around your ankle and moving.
    Mick04