2018 Radar Senate

HortonHorton Posts: 23,558 Administrator

The Senate’s ability to carry speed is unmatched in the industry. This speed allows the skier to maintain width on the boat ultimately giving a sense of freedom sought after by those that ski in the course as well as those ripping open water turns. By taking our competition shape and adding two tenths of an inch in extra width we have created a stable riding platform. This platform creates the balance needed for a skier to feel at home, while the profile of the ski allows the skier to feel the speed and angle sought after at any level. Go for a spin on the Senate and you’ll leave with a smile on your face and a new ski under your arm.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

MuskokaKy

Comments

• MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 131 Baller
    oooooh im Likin' that yellow! looks like its time for a senate upgrade ;) #RadarNation
  • Dacon62Dacon62 Posts: 425 Solid Baller
    Love my 2017 Lithium Senate think the 2018 is same shape.
    Never dumps me if I get forward and still turns well if I get a bit far back.
    Keeps moving doesn't stall.
    Made a pile of 15' and a handful of 22' passes this year. Very Happy!
  • 34mph34mph Posts: 162 Baller
    If any one is looking to sell a 17 67" to get the new one please PM me thanks !
  • TallSkinnyGuyTallSkinnyGuy Posts: 516 Solid Baller
    Like 34mph, I would be interested in a used 2017 67" Senate -- probably Graphite but maybe Lithium if price worked for me. I know it is personal taste, but I think the '17 graphics on the Senates are the best ever. I've been trying to figure out how to justify to my wife a purchase of a new one. "But it is such a beautiful ski" is not going to cut it for her.
  • TallSkinnyGuyTallSkinnyGuy Posts: 516 Solid Baller
    Thanks SkiJay. That is really useful information. I've been wanting to hear a comparison of the different versions of the same shape.