HRT rear binding

ToddFToddF Posts: 430 Baller
Has anyone used one and anyone with size 12 foot or bigger use one, how did it fit?
What did/do you think

Comments

• dhofertdhofert Posts: 147 Baller
    I have one now and absolutely love it! Tried double boot once and had a hard time getting up. Didn't like my heel sliding side to side in my RTP. Seemed like the perfect fit for me. I 100% recommend one for what it's worth.
  • DavidNDavidN Posts: 77 Baller
    Gonna be a tight fit with a size 12 foot.
    If you start with both feet in it will work. Kicking in - probably not.
    ski6jones
  • sunnydaysmnsunnydaysmn Posts: 32 Baller
    I have an 11.5 to 12 shoe and use both the aluminum plate & plastic plate version & get up with one foot in.
    I have the HRT on multiple skis..if it was too tight I just loosened up the laces..
    Works really well for me..
  • JordanOzJordanOz Posts: 58 Baller
    edited September 15
    I have a size 12 foot and HRT aluminium plate. Start 2 feet in, but take my back foot out at each end. Can put it back in while dropped in the water no problem with a bit of a kick, I would think kicking in when up would be even easier. I reckon it's great, will probably not go back to a normal rear kicker.
  • perfskiperfski Posts: 72 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Radar will be offering a HRT in an XL later in the year in the feather frame.... The Std Size has been a tough sell to fit size 12...but obviously it can work....which is good to know.
  • ToddFToddF Posts: 430 Baller
    Thanks for the info I guess I will give it a try. @perfski I was told that the feather frame will only work on radar skis is that true?
    tdusin
  • perfskiperfski Posts: 72 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @ToddF unfortunately you are correct. Not sure why Radar isn't doing it in the aluminum plate version..... Outside my pay grade :smiley: But glad they are doing the XL size for sure.