Why did Brett Mainer get for a Wakeye for 16th @ the NorCal MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize?

HortonHorton Posts: 23,560 Administrator
edited September 18 in Other Stuff
I like to give something to the skier who squeaked into the Head 2 Head and then got crushed by the top seed.

This year it was @brettmainer. A new Wakeye XT1 will be heading his way soon.

https://www.wakeye.com/

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Tagged:
Mateo VargasandjulesKrleeChef23gt2003WishJordansantangeloMillerTime38Bill22aupatkingBruce_ButterfieldLanceHCookbwreinkedavid_ski

Comments

• jimbrakejimbrake Posts: 1,145 Crazy Baller
    Good. He should use it to video me and help me. I need it more than he does.
    "...all of the basic fun banter"
  • brettmainerbrettmainer Posts: 193 Crazy Baller
    Thank you @Horton (and @bwreinke). The little details like that are what separates this tournament from the rest. And yes Jim, we will keep it on the dock and you can use it anytime.
    LanceHCookjimbrakeMarcobwreinke
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 771 Crazy Baller
    @jimbrake I'm sure he will. He towed me, just some guy from Alabama at his lake in California, when I was just a struggling 15 off'er and helped me. Even without the camera mount.
    Great skiing @brettmainer, getting crushed by the top seed is an odd honor, I guess
    jimbrake
  • jimbrakejimbrake Posts: 1,145 Crazy Baller
    He better or he'll mysteriously start to struggle with 35 and 38s will be a thing of the past. Kidding, kidding. I need your eye on me AND more video, Brett.
    "...all of the basic fun banter"
    rawly
  • bwreinkebwreinke Posts: 6 Baller
    Wait a minute..... (Actually that is cool) I'm glad I had something to do with the first part of that equation. The next (getting crushed) was all you Mainer! @Horton @brettmainer
    skidawgMarco
  • Mateo VargasMateo Vargas Posts: 684 Crazy Baller
    I think a free lesson from @twhisper would be in order. He's the one the broke @brettmainer down so he should help put the man back together.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    usaski1