Malibu open TShirts

Chad_ScottChad_Scott Posts: 357 Open or 55K Rated Skier
Hey Ballers
We had a vendor and sponsor produce the Malibu Open Shirt which is made by Say I Won't clothing Shirts are very soft light material. Due to location change they had to be altered a bit. Would like to keep him interested in continuing to sponsor these events. Shirts are $25 if anyone would like to purchase. Please message me. Thanks for your support in advance

Comments

• MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 129 Baller
    ever since they cancelled / switched location we have been talking about this ever since. Sent you a pm. Hope the sponsor will stick around for you guys!!
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 1,818 Mega Baller
    Could become a collector's item. Get 'me while they last. I'm headed over to the site this afternoon to get mine. Also saw they have a very nice hat. Jerry Jackson was sporting one last weekend at Palm Bay.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,620 Mega Baller
    Ordered 4 shirts. Hope it helps.

Does feel like buzz has increased a bit for this tournament due to the relocation, but I guess a number of competitors couldn't make it?
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • Pat MPat M Posts: 477 Solid Baller
    Link for the T-Shirt?
  • 94009400 Posts: 553 Solid Baller
    I'll buy on site
    Than_Bogan
  • MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 129 Baller
    @Chad_Scott told me to email them directly. I recommend PM @Chad_Scott for the email address( wont put it up in case he didn't want it on here). I ordered 3 shirts. i was on the site but wasn't sure where to find the Malibu Open shirts...Tons of Hype for this tourney!
  • Chad_ScottChad_Scott Posts: 357 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Awesome guys Thank a bunch I'm here setting up. Would you email Paul@sayiwont.com. He will handle all purchases thank you all so much
  • APBAPB Posts: 32 Baller
    Good luck chad and crew!!! Stoked to check it.