2days in Bako

colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 733 Solid Baller
I have to send out a big thank-you to @rawly and Donnie for letting my ski buddy and myself get some sets with them last Weds at ski west village in Bako. As you can see the conditions were very difficult.
Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
Horton

Comments

• colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 733 Solid Baller
    Also need to Thank @horton and @rico for the hospitality on Thursday. The Bumble Bee is fantastic to ski behind. However you need to pay attention as you go around the island or you will be doing another deep water start. BTW Thanks for not laughing to hard John.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    Horton
    One other note it was suggested that I might try another ski because of the speed I was running. I did get a new ski and tried a different speed but I am not sure I fully understood what @Horton meant. However here is a photo of the new set-up. This is just to upset John and maybe earn a panda.
    eleeskiMuskokaKy
  • John BrooksJohn Brooks Posts: 270 Crazy Baller
    Is that the wake from the Bumble Bee? :D :D
    No this was once I got back to Colorado and tried another type of ski >:) B)
    John Brooks
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,560 Administrator
    Bad

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• bassfooterbassfooter Posts: 131 Baller
    @colo_skier +1 on the Bumblebee. I PB'd behind it the weekend before last, then drove a round of B1, B2 G1 and G2 rippers behind it the next morning. Very, very nice boat.

The Bakersfield crew rocks. Adding my heartfelt thanks to @horton, @rico and @ColeGiacopuzzi for all the hospitality, along with the Gaharan Family. What a weekend!
    WaterSkier12
  • ricorico Posts: 29 Baller
    It was good to meet you @bassfooter and good job on the 32 off! @charlieskiwest gets the credit for another great Cajun Tournament.
    Eric Francois - Studio City, CA - 2018 Vapor Pro Build - Reflex Super /R Style
    bassfooter
  • rawlyrawly Posts: 438 Baller
    Glad you had another good visit to Bako Paul. Will eventually get to your place in Colorado where you can teach me how to ski in the wind. Sorry that our conditions were so good.
    Horton