Something for all of you skiers who suffer from a frozen winter

RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,912 Mega Baller
BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"

Comments

• BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 1,812 Crazy Baller
    Don't mind winter - cannot stand plowing snow.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,838 Mega Baller
    @sunvalleylaw Sun Valley is on my bucket list of places to ski. Not this year but within the next 5 or 6.
    Mark Shaffer
    sunvalleylaw
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 217 Solid Baller
    @Chef23 do it! You won’t be disappointed!
    sunvalleylaw
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
    edited October 3
    Happy to ski a couple runs or quaff a beverage, or both, with you if you come @Chef23 . Let me know!

EDIT: that goes for anyone else too.
    wilecoyote
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,654
    I grew up in Utah snow skiing, love a good powder day at Snowbird/Alta but at this point I could do without winter.....
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Crypto Investing pays for my water ski addiction
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 217 Solid Baller
    I've been clinging to summer with every last fiber in my body. Looking forward to winter, but this summer was a grand one, both with weather in the Pacific Northwet and a good year of skiing!
    sunvalleylaw
  • aspskiaspski Posts: 29 Baller
    Cant wait to get the ski season going!
    RichardDoanejimbrakeFSSPCatjpattigr
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,912 Mega Baller
    edited October 3
    back on topic - who needs a snowplow ? @aspski - that's a cool picture, from where ?
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • aspskiaspski Posts: 29 Baller
    @RichardDoane Thanks, it was taken at Lake Louise.
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 67 Baller
    Skiing is awesome both summer and winter!! My wife and I had a great winter skiing last year, and an awesome summer this year on water!! Have fun and enjoy the change of seasons.
    sunvalleylaw
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 67 Baller
    edited October 3

aspski, great pic of my all time favorite ski area, Love Lake Louise!! Pic is of the backside of Louise
    BulldogRichardDoanejimbrake
  • OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 433 Baller
    edited October 13
    I am full of envy! Another portion of salt on my open wounds!
    :)
    pregom
  • 19skier19skier Posts: 108 Baller
    Kinda miss the passion for just a few more passes.
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 573 Crazy Baller
    Just had offer accepted on a home in AZ. Have connected with a few fellow skiers already but looking for more... Year-round skiing, here I come! :)
    hockeyref74
  • dhofertdhofert Posts: 145 Baller
    Ugh the boat has been out for 2 weeks now and it's killing me. This is my first winter after having a non combo ski and actually trying to improve. I don't know how I am going to make it!
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,524 Administrator
    OMG no boat driver today.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

thager
  • braindamagebraindamage Posts: 43 Baller
    Skied today. 55deg air, 62deg water. Hoping to continue through the end of the month.
    UWSkier
  • bassfooterbassfooter Posts: 131 Baller
    @horton is that looking northeasterly across Precision toward the north end of SWV and their starting dock area?
    AkBob
  • TallSkinnyGuyTallSkinnyGuy Posts: 516 Solid Baller
    @Horton with no driver perhaps you can spend some time modifying that Eden ski lake ad so it isn't so annoying. When it is in view I think I'm about to have a seizure.
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 95 Baller
    That is amazing @Horton. My wife and I are starting to think about retirement and moving to Montana where her family is. we are going to visit Rose Water next summer. It isn't too far From Missoula. With great skiing both seasons, it looks ideal.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 841 Crazy Baller

We're all set in Colorado
    sunvalleylawmopowpow
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 121 Baller
    @Drago are you skiing Arapahoe Basin today? Lift line looks like an hour or more for a short run.
  • Fehlindra Fehlindra Posts: 183 Baller
    Hate winter @Horton do you have some free space on your lakeside property for rent from november - april put up an tent or build an swedish permits exempt "Attefallshus" its just 29 yd2 (25sqm) that you can store your skis in when ill move back to Sweden pm me =)
  • mopowpowmopowpow Posts: 302 Baller
    edited October 15
    @sunvalleylaw, that video makes me miss Sun Valley. We haven't skied there in almost 20 years, but it was always one of my favorites to visit. Vail's Epic Pass has been too good to pass up the last 8 years.
    Epic Pass is the best deal out there. It pays for itself in a week and you can ski seven or eight months per year. I'd rather waterski but alpine skiing is great as well.
    jetpilotg4Wish
    @dvskier, it sure is! Especially with 1 day passes hitting the $150 mark.
    I think I met you last winter! I was waiting for my husband in our Sequoia, you noticed our Nautique sticker and we talked skiing for a little while. Small world...
    @mopowpow yes that was me. I'm headed back to Dillon in early December for the season. Maybe I'll see you out there this year. Let me know when y'all are coming out.
    @dvskier, have fun! Wish I was there for the season. We are in Frisco for 2 weeks mid-January. I'll have to look you up..