Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a skier/driver

reversepbreversepb Posts: 2 New Baller
Anyone wanting to come to New Zealand and ski for November? I need a ski/training partner for my 17YO daughter. Must be able to drive 3 event. Free skiing and accommodation, just need to get to NZ......
andjulesThan_Bogan

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 25,176 Administrator
    Will your 17 year old watch my 3 yr old?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

reversepbakale15vtmecheng
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 984 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Nice offer. Wish I could. New Zeland is on the top of my destination list.
    reversepb
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 173 Baller
    @Horton You go and I will move in and take care of the young daughter and wife.Please leave a few skis and the yellow bumblebee.I will detail the boat after each run and leave your gold american express card so I can live the highlife.Have a great time......send photos.
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
  • reversepbreversepb Posts: 2 New Baller
    Nice offer bananaron, but if you were a serious slalom skier you'd know that I live on the best slalom ski lake in NZ.
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 173 Baller
    @reversepb I am a serious slalom and barefoot skier and have been dedicated to this sport for over 50 yrs.I would love to come to NZ and ski.I am not a 3 event guy however skiing has been my passion for life...........
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota