I take it the Radar Senate Lithium is a very popular ski.

TdubTdub Posts: 186 Baller
Trying to find a 2017 67" Senate Lithium is not working out. Nada on Ski it Again and no luck at any of the dealers. Any ideas?

Comments

• thagerthager Posts: 3,791 Mega Baller
    Wileys shows they have 18's at $999
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    Tdubshansen345
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 35 Baller
    Was in Perf Ski yesterday. I think they had a few lithium Senates. I want to say I saw a couple 67s but your better off calling them. Kathy should be able to help you out. If not I heard they are pressing more soon.
  • dbutcherdbutcher Posts: 203 Baller
    I have one that I might let go of. It was used a couple months this spring and a couple weeks this fall. It is a 2017. Send me a private message if you are interested.
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 189 Baller
    I have been trying to decide if I should get the new Senate or a used Vapor...I love my Senate C, but after taking @pregom Vapor for a ride, it feels like a 57 Chevy compared for a Corvette.
  • aspskiaspski Posts: 31 Baller
    Shuswap ski and board might have one
  • escmanazeescmanaze Posts: 417 Crazy Baller
    Ha ha ha!! Popular seems to be an understatement right now. I ran into the same problem as you about 2 months ago. I ended up just buying a 2018 and only getting just the standard discount that the local pro-shop gives to my local club, which actually, at the moment, even that seemed generous, but I sure am glad I did. I'm really liking my new ski.
    Bill22