Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodman's upsized tricks

goodmanskisgoodmanskis Posts: 2 Baller

Just in case anyone was curious about our upsized trick...here's a pic. 52" in blue shown.
Features include:
Hard edge honeycomb core prepreg lay up built to withstand the pressures of big guys flipping.
Innovative variable top edge bevels help with tracking while letting your tips slice through the wakes when spinning.
Totally new rocker keeps you centered and stable, balancing great pop off wake with quick transitions.
Back plate that rotates and shifts to accommodate foot size and width of stance.
Sizes available from 42-54" to dial any skier into that boat wake sweet spot.
Tagged:
Deanoskieleeskiklindymmosley899ozskiBG1Bruce_ButterfieldDirtChef23MarkTimmBulldogj2nhjimski

Comments

• SethroSethro Posts: 235 Baller
    No kidding? I’m afraid to ask how much, but I will. What size do you think is suitable for 6’5” 220lbs? I typically ski 19.6 but it’d be great to be able to slow down.
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,566
    awesome
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

GBPackers1
  • GBPackers1GBPackers1 Posts: 17 Baller
    How much for a 54" and what is the turn around?
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,641 Mega Baller
    My experience with Goodman was email and phone and this is probably a good time to reach out to him as business slows down. I bought my son jumpers for Christmas and Ron delivered them on time.

Those tricks look very interesting for those of us not planning to flip.
    Mark Shaffer
  • GBPackers1GBPackers1 Posts: 17 Baller
    At 53 years old, probably a good idea not to flip.
    jimski
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,641 Mega Baller
    @GBPackers1 I am 52 and not planning to flip either. If you have always flipped probably not a problem but certainly not a time to learn.
    Mark Shaffer