TRX system exercizes

sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,054 Crazy Baller
Suggestions for good moves/exercizes for skiing? Just got a home TRX system for my birthday and want to develop a few workouts for myself.

Comments

• Pat MPat M Posts: 478 Solid Baller
    I love my TRX. Nothing that I can think of that would be specific to water skiing, but most of the exercises work the core and that should be your main focus.
    sunvalleylaw
  • Lake3Lake3 Posts: 12 Baller
    I started out taking a few classes to get familiar with doing the exercises with correct form. TRX also has an app
    sunvalleylaw
  • cragginshredcragginshred Posts: 639 Crazy Baller
    We have the TRX in the PT clinic I work at. I do some stuff with them. Feet super far forward and do rows for posterior delts work out is good.

For skiing warm up and cross training I do dynamic planks -try taking a Bosu ball and flip it so the flat side is up then toes on foam. While doing 1 minute planks do a small amount of hip extension and try to stay balanced in plank position. It's my new favorite exercise.
    Vapor pro 2017
    lpskiersunvalleylawToddA
  • FSSPCatFSSPCat Posts: 56 Baller
    Check out Ultimate Sandbag. A number of those workouts can be used in conjunction with suspension training systems. They are often multi-axis and super functional.
    sunvalleylawToddA
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,054 Crazy Baller
    Ok, looks like I found a spot at home to set up. Now will start checking it out. Thanks.
  • ToddAToddA Posts: 51 Baller
    +1 FSSPCat! USB's are the best multi axis core recruitment tools out there. Do a few Bear Crawl drags and MAX Lunges and any good athlete will be gassed.
    FSSPCat