Is Robbys ski shop still around?

colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 731 Solid Baller
Sent a pm to @waterskigirl last week and no response. Went to the Robbys web site and am unable to submit question because the submission form does not work. Are they still around?
Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!

Comments

• Tim VaioTim Vaio Posts: 28 Baller
    Robbys is still around. She and Doug are away for awhile. PM me and I can give you her contact info
  • cragginshredcragginshred Posts: 639 Crazy Baller
    I just bought a Camaro long suit from her last week.
    Vapor pro 2017
    Than_Bogan
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 731 Solid Baller
    Thanks everyone. @cragginshred I hope it wasn't the size I need :) @Timosavornin will pm for info.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 874 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Still around for sure. I got a couple Camaro suits ona quick turn around. Thanks Robbie!
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 140 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Thanks guys I am here :) @ colo_skier new website for the store still working out the bugs :( should be Ok now www.robbysskishop.com
    WaterSkier12Than_Boganaupatking
  • RobRob Posts: 21 Baller
    Hey Robby from Sunset Ranch! Your site skies like nowhere else - it's unreal! Still hope to get back there someday....oh and Camaro suits rock!
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 731 Solid Baller
    Thanks everyone I have been in contact with Robby and all is good. Hope to ski there someday.