New resource to find ski schools and public places to ski through She Skis Strong

lcarneslcarnes Posts: 103 Baller
She Skis Strong is a new website focused (mostly) on getting more women on the water.

The site also has a page to find all ski schools, including those on open water, in America. You can see it here.

Please check out this new resource - either to find a place to get on the water OR to help make it more complete. Note: If you find an error, there is an email address at the top of the She Skis Strong page to send corrections.
santangeloALPJrJAGgsm_peterdvskiervtmechenglpskierSkoot1123bf`

Comments

• ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,310 Crazy Baller
    This is great. You may want to include Daggett Lake in upstate NY. Great private lake, cottages and camping.
  • SheSkisStrongSheSkisStrong Posts: 5 Baller
    Thanks, It is added!
    gsm_peter
    If you know of a ski site/school that needs to be added, just email or post website link and I will happily add it to my site
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 1,818 Mega Baller
    Hi Lyne. Great new site. Good work.

You missed Twin Lakes in Monroe, NY. Great club with an on site driver and coach, only 45 minutes from Broadway.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,462 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    She, he...all I can say is there is always a ski ride available here weather permitting.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Thanks for the tip about twin lakes, I see now they do onsite coaching. Will add!
  • bkreisbkreis Posts: 230 Baller
    @SheSkisStrong also missed greater Miami ski club
    @bkreis the place looks awesome, I tried to find the person to contact to set lessons up but didn't see anything on the website about lessons. Who should the general public contact for individual ski rides/lessons?
  • bkreisbkreis Posts: 230 Baller
    there are 2 numbers listed on http://www.greatermiamiskiclub.com/