Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online judges clinic Schedules?

HortonHorton Posts: 25,660 Administrator
My judges rating will expire Jan 1 because I need a clinic. I know there is an online clinic option.

Where is the schedule for the online clinics?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

bishop8950phauswirth

Comments

• dbutcherdbutcher Posts: 286 Solid Baller
    @Horton, the clinic schedule is on USA Water Ski's web site. On the home page, left side, click on Officials' Resources, then Officials' Clinics Calendar (down about 2.5").
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,212 Crazy Baller
    I did the online clinic yesterday. It is the best clinic I have ever done. I learned way more than the old school in person versions. I highly recommend it.
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,104 Mega Baller
    Go here - http://www.usawaterski.org/pages/officials/awsa/awsaofficialscontinuingeducation.htm - (I purposely left the link long so you can see the path) - to take the Contunuiing Education exercise. They are a valid replacement t for a clinic IF you send $10 to USAWaterski. There are 4 modules - one is general and the other are for each individual event. By far the easiest way to keep current.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President