Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas To All You Ballers !

Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,734 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
Merry Christmas everbody, may all you Guy,s & Gals dealing with injuries & health issues make good progress, towards returning to the water.
Thanks for the help, inputs, advice, info, critque and the Triple Panda, this community is second to none.
Happy Holidays to you and all your Families and last of all, let,s not forget abscent friends they surely will always be missed.
Love to you all, Stevie Boy

" My Arms Keep Going Numb May Have To Use My Teeth”

powbmpsdancin4TWBgt2003RichardDoanechris55AndreMuskokaKyaupatkingConorLZywicki1bananaronsunvalleylawAlvin_Neffshansen345Bulldog

Comments

• Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 805 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Merry Christmas from ashy Carpinteria!

Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    MuskokaKyALPJreleeski
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 983 Solid Baller
    Merry Christmas Ballers!!!!
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • DaveDDaveD Posts: 684 Crazy Baller
    It has been a merry Xmas. New InTow handle (and water bottle), Masterline rope, and Pro Gear gloves. Santa must be a baller.

@liquid d Love the shirt!
    LZywicki1aupatking
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,230 Mega Baller
    Merry Christmas! No waterski related gifts this year, other than a T-shirt from the Leading Edge Waterski Club I bought myself. Did get some stuff for the camper for use while camping in order to ski though. Merry Christmas, all!
  • WishWish Posts: 7,316 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    New spin on a popular pop culture T.

>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    Ed_JohnsonDaveDBill22thager
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 507 Crazy Baller
    Wow @DaveD sounds like you were very good this year. All I got was a T-shirt but I like how it fits me! The cellar is stocked for a long winter's lay-off.

Wishthager
  • DaveDDaveD Posts: 684 Crazy Baller
    @RAWSki Nice shirt. You drink a cellar full of wine that shirt isn't going to fit by spring.