Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello beautiful...

h2onhkh2onhk Posts: 220 Baller

Now if I could just magically make the snow and ice disappear
ShellWishMuskokaKySki_DadBradyALPJraupatkingBulldogJordan

Comments

• BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    edited February 15
    Oops wrong thread @h2o.nhk I thought you were @A_B or @6balls welcoming me back! As a side note, come to Utah—our snow here has magically disappeared. I am about ready to get the lawn mower out.
    I ski, therefore I am
  • S1PittsS1Pitts Posts: 113 Baller
    Ok I was surprised as I was expecting a ski however I am still jealous. Please report back what it replaced and how you feel about it. I too was contemplating a new prop for this year. Great thread name.
  • h2onhkh2onhk Posts: 220 Baller
    edited February 16
    @Brady mowing grass sounds pretty good right about now. @S1Pitts this is a one for one replacement of what I have now ( acme 422).....minus the small dings from the log I slammed this past summer. It's a great prop. The thread title came from my wife's reaction on why I got so aroused when it showed up the other day.....i told her it's hard to explain. I was originally going to name the thread "what's the best prop for tubing", but the risk of getting a panda from @Horton before he even opened the thread deterred me.
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    @h2o.nhk. I wouldn't worry too much about Horton. I have never been given a panda, and I have been way way out there. It's a nice thing that we can get turned on by props and boots and fin adjustments and a myriad of other things that the laic community doesn't even understand. I can sit for hours and hours and be entertained and enlightened reading this forum. My wife just gives me a huge eye roll when she sees me on this site. I told her she should come on this site to learn how to pull me better--she seems to think that the center buoys are to hit. Go figure.
    I ski, therefore I am
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,032 Mega Baller
    I’m thinking this thread is great for “hey, it’s almost spring, I’m gonna take pictures of my new gear”. If so, some dude sent me this thing. I love it