Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you attach the rope??

WishWish Posts: 7,262 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
edited February 16 in Boat Talk
this is a Malibu Response LXi center console fishing/wakeboard/skiing boat. you have not seen one of these before because itis a "ONE OFF" build. I spoke with a gentleman at the Malibu factory about this boat. he has been with the company long enough and remembered the boat. he explained to me that it is a response lxi hull and drive line but with a center console and more of a fishing interior. the boat is 21ft long plus the swim platform, which by the way is awesome to fish from. the engine is a 5.7 vortec V8 that starts right up and runs very well. this boat is on plane immediately and performs great. we took it to the lake this past weekend for the last time and had a great day. ran about a quarter tank of gas through it with no issues. I just wonder how cool it would be if it had a wakeboard tower....poling platform....bowfishing???.

somethings to know before bidding...this boat is 13yrs old and not perfect. I cannot read what each switch on the dash is. I know some of the lights work, bilge, and the stereo workssometimes. there are some cuts in the carpet but it is 90% good. I have not connected the trolling motor to batteries to see if it works and I don't think the fish locator on the dash works. we have probably put 1000 miles on the trailer and it has done great with no issues.

PLEASE,,,,IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CALL ME....my name is dan 417-839-5031

I do have this boat for sale locally and reserve the right to end the auction early if I get a good enough offer.

HAVE YOUR FINANCES ARRANGED PRIOR TO THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION

Also published on eBay.

>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<

Comments

• WishWish Posts: 7,262 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,032 Mega Baller
    That boat seems to pop up every year. Somehow I doubt this particular ad is real - $500?
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • WishWish Posts: 7,262 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited February 16
    Boat looks real. Or that's some amazing photo shop skills. Agree add is prob bogus.
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,032 Mega Baller
    Boat is real, kinda like some of the goofy 1 off mastercrafts out there.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,426 Crazy Baller
    Interesting boat. By the title I thought this was a tubing discussion... lol
    In gear. Hit It. Thank You!
  • Pat MPat M Posts: 566 Crazy Baller
    Do you know if you can catch a lot of fish by dropping the wedge and attaching a net to it?
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,842 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Where is the "yeah right" or "ridiculous" or "scam" button on here???
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,223 Mega Baller
    Me thinks the designer used to work for Hydrodyne!
    Stir vigorously then leave!