97 Nautique With ZO

ozskiozski Posts: 1,537
97 Nautique New engine with only a few hours, looks like a cracker! Talk about your bare bones slalom tug at a good price!
'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

Comments

• rockdogrockdog Posts: 479 Solid Baller
    Just saw that mate about 5 minutes ago. Wow, but why offload as soon as the 343 goes in I wonder? After that expense and effort wouldn’t you want to use it? Seems like a specific job you’d only do to get some use out of?
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,913 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I wonder if that's the same red '97 from FL, that was for sale for a while...but buffed out and re-powered? There was an identical boat down there, that was pretty beat and weathered, not to mention cheap.
    Scott Calderwood
  • rockdogrockdog Posts: 479 Solid Baller
    Explains the lack of decals down the side @swc5150 you may be right. One thing’s for sure, I’d be putting a pic in there of the finished engine, the key selling point!
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,537
    One way to find out @rockdog
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

• MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,082 Mega Baller
    Since it is at Lapoint Ski Park, @lpskier might have info.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,233 Mega Baller
    The re-powered '97 is by far the best "bare bones" slalom tug you can get.

But I'm biased B)
    If it was easy, they would call it wakeboarding.
    6ballsWishaupatkingrockdog
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,077 Mega Baller
    It’s not a Florida boat, but it is in Florida! The boat looks and skis great. Come on over and check it out at LaPoint Ski Park!
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    ozski