D3 EVO??

skibrainskibrain Posts: 916 Crazy Baller
I just hit the D3 banner ad on BOS and saw this. It’s currently March 2018. Anyone have the scoop?

shansen345

Comments

• dvskierdvskier Posts: 156 Baller
    Heck they just came out with the NRG. Maybe the EVO is for skiers with a more neutral stance.
  • skibugskibug Posts: 1,911
    Are those not the new D3 gloves?
    Bob Grizzi
    Andre
  • gmutgmut Posts: 197 Baller
    Well Stokes has a ski vest called the EVO......
  • shansen345shansen345 Posts: 130 Baller
    The Quest 45 is on clearance on their website right now, but I am wondering why they'd need 3 newer tournament skis in their lineup. Although, the ARC is like 2 years old. Maybe D3 will finally build a slower-speed ski..?
  • David_KimDavid_Kim Posts: 1 New Baller
    Seems to be a replacement of the ARC.
    shansen345
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 2,104 Crazy Baller
    @skibrain hotwater.cc has it up.
    aupatking
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 923 Mega Baller
    The D3 website Evo banner still says March. They’re gonna use up every bit of March before putting it on their website. Funny to see it on a retailer site before their own
  • mbabiashmbabiash Posts: 324 Baller
    I was told It will be on the site Friday. Why am I even looking! I really need to stick with one ski this year and the NRG is really good.
    aupatkingEd_Johnsonsantangelo
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 2,104 Crazy Baller
    edited March 27
    You'll find vendors get the info before they're supposed to. Another thread has the text from perf. Ski but that thread is deleted, it's before D3 anticipates the launch.
    bogboy
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 923 Mega Baller
    @mbabiash I’ll try it. Make a trip down south for a week. We’ll swap back and forth. Tell your wife you’re taking her to the beach
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,539 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    They have it on Miami Ski Nautiques, nice colour, lol, you are going to love it or hate it, for all of you colour co-ordinated people it will be fun trying to match the blue, but there again it,s about what it can do.

"My Mind Is In Control Of My Body - My Body Is Not In Control Of My Mind ”

• mbabiashmbabiash Posts: 324 Baller
    @aupatking meet me at the boarding school April 28-May 1 and I’ll get an EVO from performance.
    aupatking
  • ralral Posts: 1,677 Mega Baller
    @Stevie Boy , on colors, look at the banner...
    Rodrigo Andai