2009 TT MC 197 Must Sell!

lhooverlhoover Posts: 151 Baller
Owner facing a work re-location and must sell. Boat is in Houston, always on private water. Has ZO, trailer, cover, black bimini, hot water shower, 1230 hrs. Runs true and sweet, well maintained. Email me for pics since I have no idea how to post any! khoover @ wt . net
SIA45762
hooscal15paul

Comments

• scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,751
    edited March 12
    Click HERE for link on SIA.
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • lhooverlhoover Posts: 151 Baller
    Thanks, Scot, but that is not it.
  • BrennanKMNBrennanKMN Posts: 334 Solid Baller
    edited March 12
    @lhoover Sweet looking boat!
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,751
    The link should work now.
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,687 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I'd be a really stupid bull at a bull fight...I would charge at red and black all day in ways beyond my control. I know it may be tougher to keep up etc but geez I'm a sucker for the red and black TT from 2009. Came close to buying it.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • lhooverlhoover Posts: 151 Baller
    Many thanks, Scot!
    Dave, perhaps an adult beverage, or four, could entice you to pull the trigger?
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 739 Crazy Baller
    Agree with @6balls I am a sucker for red and black too. My last boat was the same colors and almost bought a 2008 TT...my wife wanted a different color.... she has to win sometime. Beautiful boat tho! Good luck!
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,687 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @lhoover the market crash circa '09 MC had 2 left over promo's they were willing to sell at promo price with no obligation to do promo stuff...I came really close to buying one had to talk myself down. Was a great price, local pick up I just was not in the position to do it at the time.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • powbmpspowbmps Posts: 45 Baller
    Daaang. That motor is clean.