Almost best looking 200 ever!

AndreAndre Posts: 920 Crazy Baller
edited March 15 in Boat Talk
Would only need a close bow to become #1... (IMO)
Masters blue with grey accent was my favorite until...i met love! <3
And with the 6 liters engine!
Anyone knows the boat?

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=45788
nzwaterskiJordanMuskokaKy

Comments

• keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 374 Crazy Baller
    I saw that this morning. Great looking boat. To bad if I brought it home my wife would kick me out.
    jimskiMuskokaKySki63
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 737 Crazy Baller
    I thought that was totally stunning when I saw the ad, as well. Like it, looks so good it's without a doubt noteworthy.

As an aside I disagree with @Andre on the CB vs. OB on a 200. I think the CB variant 200s look silly as the helm position and the rest of the interior is clearly designed as an OB boat (pushed back vs. a truly cab-forward CB like a 196) and then they just slap a filled-in top deck version over the same hull. You end up with this long-nosed looking 200 and I still can't get used to it. OB looks visually "right" on the 200.
    andjulesskierjp
  • SethroSethro Posts: 209 Baller
    I remember this discussion years ago about the cab forwardness of a 196 vs the seemingly long-nosed ProStar and Response counterparts. I recall measuring base of the windshield to point of the bow and there was only a couple of inches difference. Granted, the windshield/dash could have had differences putting the seat of the 196 further forward. But from an aesthetic point of view, it was essentially an illusion. I'm curious to know the 200 vs 196 measurement...@jhughes don't you own both so you could measure for us?
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 737 Crazy Baller
    @Sethro Oooh, yeah I could! This summer when everything is out of storage I'll be sure to do that.
  • chris_loganchris_logan Posts: 352 Solid Baller
    Wasn’t that originally Vic Kubit’s promo boat? If so, it’s one of the best boats I’ve ever driven.
    Always looking for a pull... Will you be my boatdriver?
  • SkierAtHeartSkierAtHeart Posts: 14 Baller
    @keithh2oskier I disagree I think Heidi would be stoked. I know Shauri, Clair and I would be happy skiing behind it as well. :D
    Andre
  • 76S&S76S&S Posts: 67 Baller
    Pretty sure that boat is at LymanLand. I don't know the owner though.
    Lake3
  • shansen345shansen345 Posts: 148 Baller

This is how I'd do mine. Never seen one like it, not even on the interwebs...
    EljaybeeBroussardAndrechris55