Ski Crib for Sale

webbdawg99webbdawg99 Posts: 1,066 Mega Baller
edited March 23 in Stuff For Sale
Home just listed in Whitestone Lake Estates, just 1 hour north of Atlanta. Being sold fully furnished! Property owners get full access to 2 world class ski lakes and 2 Nautique 200’s.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Talking-Rock-GA/105264680_zpid/9756_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/34.752896,-84.282647,34.348538,-84.752312_rect/10_zm/
MISkierOSUwaterskierrobmollysilverlakeBradyLakeOneSkierToddABrewskiWishmkerzie

Comments

• AndreAndre Posts: 931 Crazy Baller
    Beautiful house!
    GLWS
    webbdawg99
  • epnaultepnault Posts: 174 Baller
    Wow - the $$ goes a long ways in South
    webbdawg99swc5150BradyPat M
  • skiinxsskiinxs Posts: 420 Crazy Baller
    That is a steal for that setup!
    webbdawg99
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,048 Administrator
    Insane

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

webbdawg99
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,350 Mega Baller
    What do you figure the ski season is down there?
    Mark Shaffer
  • webbdawg99webbdawg99 Posts: 1,066 Mega Baller
    @Chef23 Now until November
    MuskokaKy
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,371 Crazy Baller
    +1 Wow!
    webbdawg99
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 754 Crazy Baller
    edited March 23
    Amazing! But when will these stupid realtors learn to take and post about 200 photos of the lake when they're listing lake properties? They never post nearly enough photos of the inside of the garage either...
    blagratajipster43scorban2
    edited March 23
    The photos are supposed to pique your curiosity, not satisfy it! Ha
    UWSkierBrady
    edited March 23
    Here you go @UWSkier . A video is surely worth more than 200 photos ;) The house makes an appearance through the trees at 3:18

UWSkierWoodySkierjipster43cragginshred
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 754 Crazy Baller
    that was a tongue-in-cheek comment btw. Forgot the :)
    webbdawg99
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 740 Crazy Baller
    Sweet crib. That would be a multi-million dollar property here in the Chicago burbs.
    webbdawg99
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,913 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Wow, couldn't touch that house or location here for that kind of scratch.
    Scott Calderwood
    webbdawg99
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 235 Baller
    @jhughes , actually $515k here in the southwest Chicago burbs. Maybe a bit more in the northwest burbs. ;-)
    Baller Index: -31.67
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    How the hell can I buy a beautiful well-finished house on a lake in Georgia, for the same price as 1/2 of a stupid lot in Utah!!!! Grrrrrrrr. Well, at least in Utah I can ski for an incredible 7 months!! And only have 5 months of the frozen tundra of death!!! I want to move damn it!!
    I ski, therefore I am
    @webbdawg99 how about a trade??? I will take your house for 3 of my wives!! Now that’s a deal!
    I ski, therefore I am
    webbdawg99
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,051 Mega Baller
    @Brady ... a bargain at twice the price!
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    Bradyeleeski
    edited March 23
    @Brady Sounds tempting. Just not sure how MY wife would feel about that. haha
    Brady
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 285 Crazy Baller
    edited March 23
    If someone gives me multi million offer for my lakefront home in California , I'll pack my bags tonite! My house much bigger than that one
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 375 Crazy Baller
    I was really hoping this was going to be a baby crib made out of waterskis. I could use one of those.
    webbdawg99Brady
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 235 Baller
    @webbdawg99 , is that your home? I found an old youtube video of the home from when it was for sale previously. Wow! Nice job on the remodel.
    Baller Index: -31.67
    edited March 24
    @LakeOneSkier It is. Thanks! We put a lot into it and were planning to keep it indefinitely. Unfortunately, with a couple of nagging injuries, I haven't been able to ski since 2016. And now that my wife and I have an infant with plans for more, and both of our jobs now being based in Atlanta, getting to enjoy it like we were planning just hasn't panned out.
    DavidPskiboyny
  • Pat MPat M Posts: 545 Crazy Baller
    Can they hold that (and the price) till I retire in 15 years?
    MISkier
    @webbdawg99 I am looking at the pictures and am imagining you sitting in the den on that nice black chair posting on ball of spray, muttering anti Horton sentiments....I imagine they are still wafting in the walls, waiting to haunt the next owner.
    I ski, therefore I am
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 453 Crazy Baller
    @webbdawg99 how many people can own a single property at Whitestone? Fractional ownership is the wave of the future! ;-) .
    @RAWSki No limit on the amount of owners per lot. Limit on lake rights per lot.
    RAWSki
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 168 Baller
    beautiful house and lake. too bad you couldn't have A boat house in front of the house to hang out on the water.
  • cragginshredcragginshred Posts: 685
    That site looks amazing! What are the fees for a place like this in that part of the country?
    Vapor pro 2017
    @cragginshred $1000 annual POA. $9 per set (6 slalom passes) covers everything else.
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 285 Crazy Baller
    ^^^ Not that im interested but that would have me out !