The D3 EVO

HortonHorton Posts: 25,040 Administrator
edited March 30 in Skis Fins Bindings

3 30 BOS press release image

EVO LOGOImagine a ski that intuitively anticipates your every move, rips turns in the blink of an eye and quite simply breeds confidence. EVO is that ski. The all-new EVO is the next evolution of the ARC. Featuring quicker, more complete turns on both sides of the course the EVO is smooth and predictable with no surprises. But don’t be fooled… the EVO has the heart of a warrior. The EVO creates speed instantly out of the turn and builds progressive angle into the wake. The EVO’s heritage is taken from the World Record Holding ARC. If you liked the ARC you absolutely must experience the EVO.

JOIN THE REVOLUTION ON 3-30

E V O – Tour Red - 64” 65” 66” 67” 68”
E V O - Laser Blue - 64” 65” 66” 67” 68”
$1,699.99
Junior 62” EVO available after 5/15- $1,099.99

BOS EVO 3 30

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

ALPJrsunvalleylawBdeckerrobmollysilverlakeskibrainaupatkingMike

Comments

• sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,214 Mega Baller
    edited March 29
    Wow. Now I am confused. The ARC seems to have gone away. At my level, I am not thinking I need to change an only season old ski that I seem to ski well on. But interesting nonetheless.

Also, I googled for some info and saw another thread, that seems to have gone away. Anyone know where that is?
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,564 Crazy Baller
    Any difference by color in lay up, flex, etc.?
    MS
  • GloersenGloersen Posts: 747 Crazy Baller
    An "intuitive" ski; fascinating.
    The first smart ski, ...an iSki.
    Eager for its review.
    Friluftsliv - stå løpet ut!
    Mikeski6jones
  • BdeckerBdecker Posts: 231 Solid Baller
    Excited that D3 is making a high end junior ski. While I’m interested to try the 67”, I am more excited about the 62” that my B2 skier will be on this summer.
  • SkiingagainSkiingagain Posts: 2 Baller
    This ski is going to be a huge success for D3, It turns with ease on both sides of the course, makes amazing angle, and your at the next bouy with out a lot of input. Its very forgiving and predictable.
    WaterSkier12
  • MarkTimmMarkTimm Posts: 87 Baller
    @sunvalleylaw the EVO is replacing the ARC. The explanation I got, " We took what we learned from the NRG and applied it to the ARC".
    Mark Timm
    sunvalleylaw
  • skibrainskibrain Posts: 946 Crazy Baller
    @perfski thanks for sharing the insight!
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 1,801
    Love my NRG from @perfski, but look forward to comparing the EVO.
    Loving the Reflex Supershell with R Style Rear !!!
    WaterSkier12
    Anyone with an early ride report?
  • TELTEL Posts: 167 Baller
    New
    skibrain
    Saw that. Nate and anyone else?
  • WaterSkier12WaterSkier12 Posts: 177 Baller
    Ryan Canepa
    Its been a month. Nate and Ryan are on the EVO.
    Any Ballers take one for a ride yet?
    DanE
  • TELTEL Posts: 167 Baller
    I rode one few weeks a go. Good acceleration and very smooth turns but being a 22 off skier early in the session i have run 28 off a few times I could not get the ski to cast out. As soon as I started to release the out side hand to cast out it would just turn and i would be inside the buoy. I checked the fin it was set to factory. I think the ski or i should say I know it was made for the very best skiers to run very short line, as we can see Nate has been ski on it this year. I ski on a D3 Helix 2 I have been trying different skis and i am going to stick with it at least another year its the ski that works for me.
  • jimbrakejimbrake Posts: 1,204 Crazy Baller
    I will start riding one tomorrow and will report back. Everything I'm hearing from skiers that are on it is amazingly positive.
    "...all of the basic fun banter"
    rfa
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 623 Crazy Baller
    Was gonna call Performance today to see about demoing this ski. But tonight I finally found the setting for my “new to me” T3 that might work. I REALLY like the few D3’s that I’ve skied but as a 32mph skier at 185 lbs their 68” feels too small for me.