Radar blems

oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,834 Mega Baller
Any idea who is selling radars blems now? I had bought a few in years past from wakehouse.com but they don't seem to have them any more.
Chuck P
Not a mechanic but I play one at home

Comments

• oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,834 Mega Baller
    Already have this to go with. Still might need a front boot, but I'll get that locally so i can try it on.

Chuck P
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 156 Baller
    The Profile boots run true to size. I love mine.
    I'm not sure what I want yet, will have to run over to Midwest Mastercraft some day and figure it out. I love the Connelly Side winders that I have on all my other skis, but I guess they stopped making them.
    Chuck P
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 247 Solid Baller
    Try Darren at Wiley's. They usually get a large number of demos. 206-762-1300
    shansen345bikesrus
    New toy showed up today. Need to figure out where all my extra binding screws are so I can put on the hrt, although I still need to run out and try on some front boots.

Chuck P
    Bill22Andre
  • matt_bmatt_b Posts: 64 Baller
    Nice ski, but I also like your Doolittles in the background, Which all do you have?
    MJ1
    Prayer for the Wild things, Sacred circle and a mini print of Pintos (I think it was actually a calendar page).
    Chuck P
    Went over to Midwest Watersports yesterday and picked up a front boot and a new jacket for my wife. Ski is all ready to go. Just need a foot or so of ice to melt.

Chuck P