Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trent Finlayson @ Ski Texas Phase ll

skihardskihard Posts: 529 Crazy Baller
Trent is coming back yet again this spring to Ski Texas Phase ll. Spots always go fast! :)

2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
ski6jonesUWSkierskigirl

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 25,321 Administrator
    For any of you guys that are driving distance from this event .... if you haven't skied with Trent before you need to.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

skihardski6jonesBradyskigirl
  • APBAPB Posts: 131 Baller
    Swerving w him right now.... great times.
    Shane
  • ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 786 Crazy Baller
    Went to this event last year and it was great. Wish I could go this year.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
    skihard
  • thompjsthompjs Posts: 530 Solid Baller
    @Horton --- He did check your spray?
    skihard
  • skihardskihard Posts: 529 Crazy Baller
    A few open spots on Sunday as of a couple cancellations.
    2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
  • skihardskihard Posts: 529 Crazy Baller
    No spots left - Thanks all. Until the next one............... ski hard, safe, and stay healthy!
  • thompjsthompjs Posts: 530 Solid Baller
    Thanks to Trent for another great clinic. Everyone seemed to get a lot out of their sessions.
    ski6jones