Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HO EXOForm Bindings For Sale

burdhntrburdhntr Posts: 34 Baller
So I stumbled across a small pile of these still in boxes. I’ve got 8 pair of boots and 8 pair of binding/rails (with the levers, screws, and everything). Not sure if anyone is interested, but I like them because I broke an ankle several years back and the fact that these release gives me piece of mind while still providing performance. I’m willing to sell them pretty cheap ($100 + shipping). Mounts direct to the last several years of HO skis, but I’ve got one adapter plate too ($80 + shipping). Sizes are 6, 9, 10, 11, and 12/13. Great bindings for a really great price.

HO Promo video on UTube:
Gar

Comments

• HighAltitudeHighAltitude Posts: 79 Baller
    PM'd you. Do the bindings release on twisting falls? Tried watch a few video's but they did not emphasize how the release actually works. I'm very familiar with snow ski bindings and it's obvious the front doesn't release like a snow ski binding but wasn't sure about the back.
  • mmosley899mmosley899 Posts: 504 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @HighAltitude if they don't release sideways, I can put the boots on a release that does!
    Mike's Overall Binding www.mobsystemrelease.com
    Sweet Home Alabama Skiing
    Senior Judge, Senior Driver, Tech Controller
  • burdhntrburdhntr Posts: 34 Baller
    They do. Both boots are mounted to the rail. During a bad crash, the rail is what actually pops free from the bindings. You’re essentially levering “lips” over the ends of the rail.
  • GarnGarn Posts: 431 Crazy Baller
    That's $100 for both boots and the binding/rails, right? And you only have ONE adapter plate?
  • burdhntrburdhntr Posts: 34 Baller
    Yes. $100 for all. I’ve sold the adapter plate.
  • HighAltitudeHighAltitude Posts: 79 Baller
    Anybody have an adapter plate they would like to sell?
  • eberskieberski Posts: 2 Baller
    Do you still have the 11 or the 12/13?
  • GlydonGlydon Posts: 224 Baller
    Hi Dave , been a long time since we emailed I apologize but "life" happened. Anyway just wondering if you still have the 9 left we originally discussed the 10 on SIA HOWEVER I am nervous as I am currently in a 10 EXO Pro and it seems to fit. Let me know as I am still interested in working a deal with you if I can. I have YET to test the release function of them as I don't crash often (perhaps not skiing hard enough) 36 mph 22 off maybe time to shorten the line.
  • mickeys2mickeys2 Posts: 1 New Baller
    I would like to purchase the size 9 Exo Form. I have a pair now and love them however the liners are getting worn out. Please call or text me regarding how to get them. 585-330-2721 Thanks. Mickey
  • AndyandSandeeAndyandSandee Posts: 1 New Baller
    Hi. Do you still have any of these available? I am interested in a few different sizes since my family is getting back into skiing after several years off.
    Thank you Andy 404-747-4441
  • ThaiOneOnThaiOneOn Posts: 1 Baller
    Do you have any of these left?
    I'm primarily interested in the size 10 or 11 but please let me know any size available.
    Thanks
    Jim
  • skiron07skiron07 Posts: 80 Baller
    Do you still have anything left? Looking for size 13
    thanks much!