Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kids Boots - Wanted

scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
I'm looking for bindings to go on a 63" Radar for my 9 year old. He is currently a size two. Suggestions? Anyone have something they want to sell? Thanks!
- President of the Utah Water Ski Club
- Owner at Still Water Lake Estates

Comments

• WindsurfnutWindsurfnut Posts: 34 Baller
    I picked up closeout Radar boots for my kids, both were 9 at the time of purchase. One got SML Vector the other SML Prime. The small will carry them for a number of years - likely wear out before needing the STD size. I'd look for some Non Current closeout deals online.
    Wanted to add that my youngest, the one @ 9 now is a pretty small build. The Primes with the low cuff height were the best for him. My oldest, now 11 - is a bigger build and the Vectors were fine for him.
    Both kids are on 63" Radar TRA's
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    The ski currently has a Radar Prime boot on it that is too big. It says US 5/8, not sure is a SML or STD?
    5-8 is a Small boot. Only boots smaller I ever had for the kids were the kids combos/trainers. Not sure you'll find anything decent that is smaller then what you have.
  • ntxntx Posts: 823 Crazy Baller
    @scotchipman go with Wiley rubber bindings. As the child get older and out grows them send them back and they will rebuild the old hardware with new rubber. This saved me thousands of dollars over the years. My sons slalom plates had xxs, xs , s, m, all stamped into the plates.
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Thanks guys, think I will go with Wiley's.