Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HO EXO Binding parts?

HighAltitudeHighAltitude Posts: 79 Baller
Anybody have any HO EXO binding parts they would like to get rid of? I would like to buy an adapter plate plus an extra toe and heel section that attach on the ends of EXO frame. I tried to reach out to HO but never heard back on my inquiry. Please contact me via email at [email protected] Thanks! -Marc

Comments

• skialexskialex Posts: 714 Crazy Baller
    You can take any plate, put your boot on measure and drill it, countersunk the holes and use at least 2 10-32 screws to the front and 2 or more to the back. Use prong nuts to fasten the boot and you are ready to put your Exo on any ski you like.
    I have put Exos on a Radar sequence plate or on rubber boot front plate.
    I thought the exos were the direct mount hybrid boots, my bad, my above info is wrong.
    Just realized that the exos are the hardshells on the groom stick with the release on the back :)
  • HighAltitudeHighAltitude Posts: 79 Baller
    Bummer, I thought had an easy solution with the radar plate. I'll call HO again to see if the can check in the bowels of their shop.
  • BroussardBroussard Posts: 349 Solid Baller
    Call Bennetts tomorrow. (225) 654-0245 Might have some hanging around in the attic.
    Andre Broussard - Louisiana
  • savaiusinisavaiusini Posts: 291 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @HighAltitude I believe you've been working with with Austin over here on my Customer Support Team. I have asked him to reach out to you again. Please contact me if there is anything else I can do.
    Sam Avaiusini - Operations Manager, HO Sports Company, Snoqualmie, WA
  • mmosley899mmosley899 Posts: 504 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @HighAltitude if Sam's crew can't get you fixed up, I can custom build you something. I've done it before...

Mike's Overall Binding www.mobsystemrelease.com
    Sweet Home Alabama Skiing
    Senior Judge, Senior Driver, Tech Controller
  • HighAltitudeHighAltitude Posts: 79 Baller
    Sam,
    Thanks so much for the help! Austin was great and you guys made an extremely fair deal. I am really impressed with your company. I've always liked your equipment but I never knew you had such exceptional customer support. -Marc