This is what it is all about

HortonHorton Posts: 24,469 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Barts / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / HO Syndicate

MasterCraft / Masterline / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

KRoundyWishlundbergoldjeepMISkiereleeskiUWSkierswc5150ski6jonesbigskieridahobajaTonster17scotchipmanChef23jimbrakeryno65schroedlazznvtmechengJordan6ballsdavid_skiMrs_MSKeith Menardsodbuster88MattPEd_Johnsonh2o.nhkReggieOm_pagsBruce_ButterfieldBookm_danoelrricoskihartski4xtcshansen345schaferfoxriveratBulldogfox197ChunkydBlueSkiLieutenant DanMuskokaKyVONMANwawaskrbf`YoughskierDaveD

Comments

• KRoundyKRoundy Posts: 127 Baller
    That is the best, isn't it!?!? Go Buford go!!!
    sodbuster88
  • sheskis7sheskis7 Posts: 10 Baller
    That is so cute, Buford that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,811 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    That's so awesome! Our daughter turns 4 in June, and wants to get behind the boat. I can't wait for that moment. Congrats proud Horton!
    Scott Calderwood
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 741 Crazy Baller
    @Horton Love it! My 6 year old is on doubles and my 4 year old wants to do the ski sled this year also. It is the best feeling for sure.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,031 Mega Baller
    Awesome. In no time she will be crossing the wakes on that thing and on to skis.
    Mark Shaffer
  • ryno65ryno65 Posts: 23 Baller
    @Buford Danger Horton That is awesome ! My 4yo had her first ride behind the boat last weekend. It's a great feeling to see them having a go.
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 163 Baller
    All right Buford! That is fantastic. She'll be better than dad in just a couple years.
    KRoundy
  • DaveinPaDaveinPa Posts: 9 Baller
    She is well on her way!! My 37 year old was on training skis when she was 4, I have VHS tape of it; people would gawk & point!! Great day for your daughter!!
  • JASJAS Posts: 165 Baller

My little princess spectating with [email protected] US Open, Bell Aqua 1990. #memories
    ski4xtcJonBswc5150
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 1,687
    @Horton .... That's really GREAT !!!
    Looks like we may have a new SKI TESTER coming soon !!!
    Loving the Reflex Supershell with R Style Rear !!!
  • loewebloeweb Posts: 5 Baller
    Definitely an awesome feeling! I put my 3 yo on an aquaplane last summer and watched her putt away just over idle with my brother pulling her. Totally unexplainable feeling!!