Adam Caldwell & Trophy Lakes Are Awesome

John BrooksJohn Brooks Posts: 283 Crazy Baller
This proves to me that for me, it is better to have and talk to a lot of folks to improve. Everyone has a little bit different perspective and can tell you the same thing, but in a slightly different way, until it all clicks.

I feel fortunate to have spent a little time with Adam recently and his perspective, educated approach helped me improve something in my technique. I think Adam offers a lot as a coach and ambassador to the sport and would recommend you book some time with him. Not to mention Charleston is a fun place to visit.

Thanks @adamhcaldwell . Unlike @lpskier , Adam did not require a specialty coffee :smiley: as inducement for a great set. Just kidding John.
Than_BoganBruce_ButterfieldBill229400bf`Aliricski39ozskiMikemmosley899MattPWish

Comments

• 94009400 Posts: 562 Crazy Baller
    He was running the Sheet out of it and the other 2 cracks at it looked pretty good as well.
    Fun tournament with a great group of people and fantastic conditions.
  • 94009400 Posts: 562 Crazy Baller
    One other thing, if you ever get the chance @adamhcaldwell is worth the price of admission to watch from the boat.
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,905 Mega Baller
    @AdamCord Shhh, they'll ban him from Big Dawg :smile:

It was probably just luck...
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    andjules
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,082 Mega Baller
    Any discussion of technique with @adamhcaldwell should end with “and then turn the crap out of it and hold on.”
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    Bruce_Butterfieldmmosley899
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 30 Baller
    As I've said before on other threads, you will NOT be disappointed booking time with Adam. My skiing has already improved dramatically for me utilizing Adams techniques and equipment. I don't think I've ever been this excited for ski season (which is saying alot) to get out there every chance possible and run buoys. I feel like every opportunity on the water is a chance for a another break through in learning something to take me a little further down the line. Adam... I can't thank you enough!
    WishMISkier9400
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,235 Mega Baller
    @adamhcaldwell with a crew of geezers like that I'm surprised anyone of them had good enough eyesight to even see the lake, let alone buoys and a straight boat path!

For anyone who has never been to Trophy Lakes, it is IMO, the best PB site in the country, with a long list to back it up.
    If it was easy, they would call it wakeboarding.
    9400adamhcaldwellskihart
  • adamhcaldwelladamhcaldwell Posts: 389 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @lpskier - I like to practice for 41 on my way up the rope, starting with the opener!
    mmosley899