DRIVE A BOAT, COACH WATER SPORTS AND EXPERIENCE THE SUMMER OF A LIFETIME IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!

CampsKECampsKE Posts: 1 New Baller
edited May 4 in Other Stuff
Hi Guys!

My name is Sean Atkinson and I am one of the program directors of a traditional sleep-away summer camp in New Hampshire (Camps Kenwood & Evergreen http://kenwood-evergreen.com/). We run a variety of programs, one being a water ski program for campers whose abilities range from 'never skied before' to 'frequent skier on vacation' and we are looking for a boat driver for the summer. I was searching water ski programs to look for advice and pointed in the direction of this forum. Many people suggested this is a great community to share the opportunity we have available. We are looking for an individual to join our team of 200 staff members from across the world for the summer. They will be responsible for driving our 2 boats (not at the same time) on our private lake, and teach water ski, wake boarding, knee boarding amongst other activities. In addition to a salary, this position includes; room, board and many other perks such as overnight trips and making unforgettable memories in a beautiful rural NH location.

Dates of employment are June 17th - August 19th. However, this is negotiable.

If this is an opportunity you or somebody you know may be interested in, or if you would like some more information from us please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!
markchilcuttMuskokaKybraindamage

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 4,687 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    If only I could take a sabbatical from medical practice...would be my dream summer job!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    dchristman