Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elee Ski Demo

KrleeKrlee Posts: 524 Solid Baller
I finally was allowed to demo an Elee ski yesterday. Ok, it was a trick ski and only because I broke mine binding and borrowed Stan's ski to get a couple of more passes (plus Eric wasn't there to say no). I was very surprised by the ski, it was fun to ride. Had a great take off the wake and broke free easily on surface tricks. It was much lighter than my Quantum. Since it was such a good experience, now will have to wait to demo one of his slalom skis. @eleeski
Mateo_VargaseleeskiDirtdthate

Comments

• eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,513 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    Thanks Kevin for the nice evaluation. (I will be having a word with Stan!) Glad you enjoyed it.

Depending on how nice you are to me (those demo rides behind your nifty new boat had better materialize), I'll select the appropriate slalom ski for you to try. Careful of the bone breaker skis if you are mean to me!

Eric
  • KrleeKrlee Posts: 524 Solid Baller
    @eleeski will definitely get you a ride behind the new boat. Just need to wait for it to arrive. Hopefully the first week of June.
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,513 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    Wow. Thanks for the kind words.

I've been blessed in so many ways - family, friends, opportunities and experiences.

It's all the skis, of course.

Eric
  • DaveDDaveD Posts: 668 Crazy Baller
    @eleeski But your slalom skis are a lot more fun to talk about.