93 PS190 Stars and Stripes Silver Metal Flake

NautibynatureNautibynature Posts: 148 Baller
I was fortunate enough to run across this one of a kind S&S. I was told this boat was given away at the 93 Eastern Regionals in Avon, CT. Was anyone on here at that tournament? I'm looking for more information on this piece of MC history. It is the 25,000th boat they made. I've had a little time to clean it up and fix some mechanical issues. The boat has been sitting in a climate controlled garage for 4 years. I bought it without even starting it. I drained the gas tank and pulled the injectors. Sent them to be cleaned and flow tested, only 3 were good. Put 8 new injectors in, new fuel filter, cleared screen in fuel pump inlet, replaced both thermostats, new impeller, changed oil and tranny fluid. As much as I've read about the fuel pumps on these LT1's I'm surprised I didn't have to replace it. I still need to update stereo equipment and figure out why the perfect pass isn't working, shampoo the carpet and get a bimini top. I put it in on Friday and it ran great. Alot more pep than my 94 with 350 EFI and 1:1 trannsmission

ConorskihackerKrleelazznBill22robmollysilverlakekeithh2oskierlakeaustinskierJordanmmosley899ski6jonessunvalleylawbraindamageBG1kpickettChunkydpowbmpsoldjeepBruce_Butterfieldshansen345

Comments

• JordanJordan Posts: 980 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    What a beautiful boat! I have a 1993 190 with the LT1....great boats!
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 754 Crazy Baller
    edited May 7
    Super sharp!
  • NautibynatureNautibynature Posts: 148 Baller
    The guy I got from told me the original owner used it on a private lake in Alabama(explains no registration numbers ever on this boat). He was in the Air Force and was stationed in Hampton, VA...and that's all I know about it.
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,914 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Wow, I've heard rumors of a silver one out there, but never saw proof until now. What a great find!
    Scott Calderwood
    @Sethski you ever seen this boat at any ski sites in Alabama?
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,564 Crazy Baller
    Awesome!
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 323 Crazy Baller
    I skied behind one of these last year...not knowing what it was. Short private lake in CT. I asked the guy I was skiing with probably 3 times if he had it proped low because of the whole shot the thing had...he just grinned and said...nope.

Finally he showed me the engine.

The wake is awesome on that to boot. Great find!
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,374 Crazy Baller
    Jonathan, maybe @Horton has a contact at the factory that can look into the history for you. I know 93 was a long time ago but worth a shot.
    NautibynatureKeith Menard
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 740 Crazy Baller
    Wow. Incredible find.
  • FSSPCatFSSPCat Posts: 111 Baller
    Very cool boat. Well done.
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 285 Crazy Baller
    Is this the only silver one made?
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 375 Crazy Baller
    Such a beautiful boat. I think I would trade my Nautique 196 which I LOVE for that in a heart beat.
  • skinutskinut Posts: 367 Baller
    @Nautibynature based on the color of your urine in that jar I'd say you might have some kidney problems, might want to get it checked out.
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 355 Solid Baller
    edited May 9
    Awesome boat. The gas reminded me of the Alice in Chains album cover for Jar of Flies.

LanceHCookoldjeepKeith MenardBill22
    @LoopSki yes it is. They made 25 Limited boats in 93 that are silver mf. This is the only silver S&S, the rest are blue or red.

• DWDW Posts: 1,761 Crazy Baller
    Awesome boat, amazing it is in private hands. Super find.
    Bill22
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 355 Solid Baller

Your gas looks like the album cover for Jar of Flies (that's by Alice in Chains for the younger folk).
    Nautibynature
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,350 Mega Baller
    Very sweet find. @MikeT may have been at that regionals.
    Mark Shaffer
    Saw this on their website today.
    Bill22
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,914 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Strange how the 205 came out in '92, but their own website shows '93??
    Scott Calderwood
  • shansen345shansen345 Posts: 148 Baller
    I keep looking back at this thread. So jealous of this boat.
    UWSkierKeith Menard
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,980 Mega Baller
    How is it that a guy named Nautibynature has 2 mastercrafts?

That silver S&S is beautiful
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    edited May 13

@oldjeep it is for Nautical, I had a Formula named Nauti by Nature