Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which tower mirror arm? (2000 Malibu RLX)

FSSPCatFSSPCat Posts: 116 Baller
Does anyone with a Response have a tower mirror arm on their boat?

(I know, sacrilege to put a tower on a ski boat. But, it came with the boat and is actually kind of nice to get stuff off the floor)

I want to get my mirror off of my windshield as it impedes my vision at certain points, and sometimes lose sight of skiers when picking them up. I am worried that some might be too long and get right in the way of the walkover. Any recommendations?

Comments

• bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 840 Crazy Baller
    I personally think Samson makes some of the best stuff. Going to pay more, but better quality. You could go cheaper, but usually those break, or don’t hold in place.
  • DonTDonT Posts: 41 Baller
    I went with the Samson on my Titan II tower - one of the few that will hold the mirror level. Yes the boat came w/ the tower when I bought used.
  • EricEEricE Posts: 10 Baller
    I have had the Monster mirror bracket on my 2010 LXI for the past 6 or 7 years, and have not had any issues with it. Bought a promo boat that had the tower, really like how the bimini attaches to the tower, no straps.
  • EricEEricE Posts: 10 Baller
    Here is a pic, sorry, only one I had is wallpaper on cell, doesn't impede vision or walk through. Can add another pic tomorrow.
  • Lieutenant DanLieutenant Dan Posts: 190 Baller
    +1 on the Samson
  • LZywicki1LZywicki1 Posts: 355 Crazy Baller
    edited May 13
    I have one from Xtreme towers, now Monster. I use both the tower and windshield mirror and can see bouy to bouy.

First thing we get rid of the safety equipment