Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 Swiss Pro Slalom

2»

Comments

• acmxacmx Posts: 238 Baller
    Where were CP and TW?
  • 76S&S76S&S Posts: 94 Baller
    I enjoyed watching the tournament; the different video angles were great. I found it interesting that Nate wasn't in the top 10 for pull on the boat and that got me to thinking. Nate is 6'2" but a mere 165lbs. Given that he is so efficient on his ski, I wonder what size ski he rides? If he rides a 67, I'm going to need someone to make me a 72. I'm 6'2" but 205.
    DaveD
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,604 Administrator
    @76S&S everything I've ever heard is that he is on a 67
    Looking for a healthy snack? Try SuperFat

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• 76S&S76S&S Posts: 94 Baller
    @Horton Then I'm screwed since no one makes a 72, haha. It's either that or I don't possess the same skills as Nate. I wonder, hmmmm.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,604 Administrator
    edited May 2018
    I have more or less watched the whole replay.... I have to say it is darn cool that all if it is on youtube. Swiss has set the bar for quality webcasts.
    Looking for a healthy snack? Try SuperFat

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

GloersenschaferObrienslalom9400
  • JASJAS Posts: 249 Solid Baller
    I think they set the bar for Webcasts. Add Wade Cox to the mike for some back and forth and insight. Great job and now on YouTube for viewing. :) :) :)