WANT TO BUY A BOAT

bananaronbananaron Posts: 160 Baller
I am interested in buying a 2001-2009 Malibu LXI/LX, MC 190/197, Nautique 196 and a Gekko GTR.If you have one or know of anyone please contact me.......thx Ron 218-851-2801
Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
tap

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 4,792 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Um...Ron how is that different than any other day? :wink:
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    AndreKKellyBrennanKMN
  • jonnyski2jonnyski2 Posts: 20 Baller
    Hi I have a 1999 SN 196 with only 430 hours ! You can check it out on Ski it again .com . I already bought another boat must sell ! It’s listed for $16,000 I will take $15,500. Thanks
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 796 Crazy Baller
    Dude there are plenty of boats for sale on SIA. Just look on there. Or if you want help finding one O would be more than happy to help you. @bananaron
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 160 Baller
    @6balls You are right.Just getting started.One down many to go.@Jonnyski2 thanks however looking for newer ones.@bigskieridaho I do ck SIA and am dealing on a few however just letting people know if there is one out there that is not listed yet contact me......Thx
  • DynaSkiPeteDynaSkiPete Posts: 137 Baller
    Curious does something like this posting work?
  • xratedxrated Posts: 497 Solid Baller
    Best of luck @bananaron. I do not know of any for sale, but I will certainly help you put some hours on.

Need to make this the summer I leave the local lake and drive towards your lakes.
  • tru-jacktru-jack Posts: 152 Baller
    I have an absolutely mint 2007 lxi. fully loaded, with custom bimini, promo mini tower, wedge, heat, shower etc... always stored in a dry boathouse. pm for more details and some photos. very sharp white with a dark blue. Boat was dialed in by Malibu promo director as I purchased from him when it was basically new.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,049 Administrator
    Bumblebee is for sale

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

@Horton PRICE......
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,049 Administrator
    edited May 15
    @bananaron I am not at liberty to say and I am not the actual seller but I think you will find promo ProStars to be reasonably priced.

If you are interested shoot me an email and I will put you in touch with the right person.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

@tru-jack Call me I am ready to buy.........
  • robmollysilverlakerobmollysilverlake Posts: 14 Baller
    @bananaron have you seen this boat? Not sure if you're still looking. 2004 Gekko
    @robmollysilverlake I had not seen it.Thanks...........
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,109 Mega Baller
    Ha! They have it down as an Indmar but is definitely a PCM Vortec. I have seen that boat somewhere before. Mankato maybe?
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    It is actually a GTX which is a closed bow.Not many were made and this one was made in Fargo,ND.Some of those boats had issues and were not very well put together.