Ballers in Denver area?

skimtbskimtb Posts: 40 Baller
I’ll be out that way in a few weeks, mid week. Anyone want to give me excuse to bring the ski?
Sorry if this is in wrong area.

Comments

• JohnNJohnN Posts: 100 Baller
    Happy to pull you at Cottonwood, fairly near the airport, shoot me a pm with more specifics.

John
  • skimtbskimtb Posts: 40 Baller
    Timing didn’t work out w John, but cottonwood location is perfect. Anyone else skiing there?
  • bwreinkebwreinke Posts: 8 Baller
    @skimtb I'm at Laku in Windsor. Can usually ski evenings. Let me know when you'll be out.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,689 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited May 21
    @johnn and @bwreinke my brother just moved to Denver will be looking for a site/club he can join...or even just a good ski partner. Sold his boat but kept his ski. They are in Erie...80516 area code. He's a guy with very little buoy time but got some consistently last year and basically went from 32 mph 15 off inconsistency to getting some buoys at 32 off 34 mph. Pretty amazing single-season leap for a guy in his mid-50's.
    THX
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    MarcoWish
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 765 Solid Baller
    @6balls have him contact me. He will need to at least get a set in at Pueblo. Since i owe you a few sets.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,689 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @colo_skier shoot me a pm with your email will get you guys in touch.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • Steven HainesSteven Haines Posts: 917 Solid Baller
    @6balls I live in Broomfield right next to Erie and ski at Cottonwood. Have him give me a jingle
    Steve
  • MSMS Posts: 4,420 Mega Baller
    Hope to check out String cheese incident at red rocks, brewery tour and would love to get a set or 2 in.
    Shut up and ski
    Steven Hainesdvskiing
    Sounds great! When is that?
    July 20/21/22
    Shut up and ski
    Cool, keep me posted.
    B)
    Shut up and ski
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    Saw String Cheese, Bob Weir and Steve Miller Band at Great Woods a few years ago. One of the best rock concert I've ever been to.