Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What plate did I get??

pregompregom Posts: 148 Baller
Last week I ordered a Radar Carbon Sequence Plate from a well known online shop. This is what I wanted, just to be clear, and I paid full price. Yesterday a box finally arrived and, when I opened it, I found this:

Obviously it’s not a Radar product. It also looks used, with several scratches and the markings of at least 2-3 screws. I went to the Reflex website looking for a product that matches mine and I can’t find this plate. Before calling the shop to ask for a replacement (or a refund?), I’d like to understand what I received. Is it an old product no longer available (normally) for sale?

Another thought that comes to mind is whether I should consider this a hint to switch to a Reflex boot system :smile: ... hmm, I just got a new Radar Vapor Carbitex boot at the end of last season...

Comments

• MattPMattP Posts: 5,984 Mega Baller
    It’s not the product you ordered. Call the shop and have,it resolved.
  • ISP6ballISP6ball Posts: 175 Baller
    Looks like a single plate for running releasable reflex bindings (both front and back). Minus the releasing hardware
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,451 Administrator
    Clearly they sent you the wrong product. Please give them (whoever they are) a chance to rectify the issue before you complain further.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

bbrannanbaja
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 414 Crazy Baller
    Do you have one of those Magic 8 ball things? Ask it what to do and then you'll know for sure!
    Dirt
  • pregompregom Posts: 148 Baller
    Yes, yes, I understand they shipped the wrong product and I'm calling the shop to deal with it. The point of this post was not to complain, it was to help me identify the exact Reflex product I received. I have a general idea of hardshell products made by Reflex and their plates. I simply can't find this particular plate on the Reflex website.
    @Onside135 I like your suggestion, I'll do that! :smile:
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,633 Mega Baller
    Its called a "reflex carbon monoplate" its a 200 and some dollar part - where as the Radar is only about 100 - so you did good!

They should be wanting that back.
    Oh, I see. Thanks, @BraceMaker