Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will MasterCraft honor this?

dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,039 Mega Baller
"You'll ski better on a MasterCraft or MasterCraft will buy you the ski of your choice."

I can't wait to try this out!

I'd be more confident if it was inspected by #1

Is it time to ski, yet?
skibrainlazznMattPMISkierBulldogMuskokaKyDWbigskieridahoWishFWinterskialextheboardingschoolbf`Obrienslalom

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 25,191 Administrator
    @dchristman OMG please do not put bindings on that. That needs to go in a museum or in Aarne's office or on my wall.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

dchristmanWishFWinterGlydonBroussard
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,944 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I have 2 of those at home, so let me know if they go for it before one becomes wall art!
    Scott Calderwood
    dchristman
  • GlydonGlydon Posts: 221 Baller
    Tip looks identical to new omni , did Bob have anything to do with that lol. Thanks for sharing an AMAZING barn find @dchristman
    dchristman
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 365 Solid Baller
    Don't listen to @Horton . I skied a mid 70s wood Connelly Hook a few weeks ago with the original binders. It actually skied pretty well. (I did go OTF and bang up my ribs a bit but that is beside the point. I blame the binders, not the ski.) Skis are meant to be skied, not to look at.
    Hortondchristmaneyepeeler
  • dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,039 Mega Baller
    @horton I'll trade you for "the ski of my choice" :p
    Is it time to ski, yet?
    RazorRoss3Bill22
    @fu-man boo boo boo

@dchristman I will trade you for a late 1970s EP trick brand new ski still in the plastic bag with the warranty card.

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,265 Mega Baller
    @dchristman video, video, video!

Those 80’s vintage mastercrafts were awesome if you skied like the LaPoints. For everyone else, not so much
    If it was easy, they would call it wakeboarding.
    dchristman
    @horton You'll have to do better than that. I already have one of those EP's un-drilled that I bought from @kc for $15. I don't think the plastic bag and warranty increase the value that much.
    Is it time to ski, yet?
    : - (

Jobe ?

dchristmanLovellKeith Menard
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 388 Crazy Baller
    What are you doing with all of those skis? Will those ever get ridden again? Seems like you can supply an entire region of NCWSA teams with skis!
    RazorRoss3OSUwaterskierBCM
  • MSMS Posts: 4,784 Mega Baller
    Check out the N1 with the boot on it. Hmmmm
    Shut up and ski
    luckyosunJordanrico
  • skihartskihart Posts: 422 Baller
    Good looking ski ! Whats the story behind it? Putting a reflex on that is blasphemy btw. Rubber bindings or nothing. Really it should be on the wall not on the lake.
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 2,606 Mega Baller
    @MS liner no where to be seen.. and isn't the syndicate boot currently in use?
  • S1PittsS1Pitts Posts: 107 Baller
    The Jobe was a sweet ride - OMG I am sure I have owned at least 1/2 of those skis.
  • GarGar Posts: 257 Baller
    The Mirage was a great ski in the 80's loved it.
  • MickeyThompsonMickeyThompson Posts: 127 Baller
    @Horton hope that rack is fastened well!
    Wish
  • Dacon62Dacon62 Posts: 496 Crazy Baller
    Awesome!
    I had the “Pulse” version of that ski after I sold the Connelly HP.
    Jordan
  • gt2003gt2003 Posts: 700 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited June 8
    Still waiting for @Horton to put that Jobe into action!
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
  • FWinterFWinter Posts: 109 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @horton, that graph paper HO with pink logo on our f1 bet?
    DaveD
  • braindamagebraindamage Posts: 115 Baller
    @Horton...Is that jobe honeycomb the one with the big bee just in front of the front boot? If so I have that and the HO extreme (probably a 1989-90?) I had a black ‘88 MC as well but it wasn’t the lapoint.
    @skiandbehappy You ran a world record with this model. Should I have some fun and ski on it, or preserve it for posterity? I'm inclined to ski and be happy :) .
    Is it time to ski, yet?
  • GlydonGlydon Posts: 221 Baller
    @dchristman @skiandbehappy look what I found in the archive ... I turned 18 that summer.
    Bulldogdchristman
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,105 Crazy Baller
    Nice @dchristman !
    Need way shorter shorts, or neo shorts
    SR sl driver & judge
    dchristman
  • CentCent Posts: 97 Baller
    Owned both a Madtercraft Pulse and a Radius. I veluevecthecRafius is on the ski shed.
    dchristman
  • Eric KelleyEric Kelley Posts: 236 Solid Baller
    That ski was so cool looking. I bought one and it was the worst performing ski I ever owned. It had the double wing. I went to a Lucky Lowe clinic/MasterCraft skis sales event. Lucky told me that I had terrible form and couldn't believe that the ski was the reason I was unable to make my opening pass.
    Jobe was a great ski! Just pulled my friend on his yesterday.
    dchristman