Connelly V Made in the USA?

ShaunTShaunT Posts: 15 Baller
Ok maybe this is a silly question, cause I know Connelly make their skis in the USA, but I just picked up a New Connelly V and no where does it say made in the USA. But under the warning sticker printerd on the base it does have Made in Taiwan??? :#

Comments

• Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 623 Crazy Baller
    Interesting because I was under the same impression....
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 288 Baller
    I just saw a Connelly commercial where they say the skies are USA made. Guess they only mean the high end skies, like everyone else these days.
  • ShaunTShaunT Posts: 15 Baller
    very interesting. This Carbon V straight off of their website has Made in China.https://connellyskis.com/uploads/1/0/3/7/103766634/carbon-v-base_orig.jpg
    While the GT is the only one branded Made in the USA.
    https://connellyskis.com/uploads/1/0/3/7/103766634/gt-base_orig.jpg

well I learnt something.
    edited June 8
    "I just saw a Connelly commercial where they say the skies are USA made. Guess they only mean the high end skies, like everyone else these days."
    Bit misleading though dont you think? Not that I'm having a dig, I've basically always skiied Connelly and been a while since I bought a new one. But I must say I totally assumed they where all made in the USA.
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,537
    I've heard Radar get skis made out of China, not the high end stuff. Everything is made in China these days, soon it will be "Made In North Korea"
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

• Connelly_Skis_IncConnelly_Skis_Inc Posts: 30 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @ShaunT not all Connelly skis are made in the U.S. (only our high-end GT is made in Washington), but Connelly is the only company making compression molded wakeboards, skis and wake-surfers in the U.S.
    Bulldog
    edited June 9
    Thanks for the clarification @Connelly_Skis_Inc!
    Connelly_Skis_Inc